Why you should not wear a bra?
I stopped wearing a bra and why you should stop and go braless too. There’s just one reason why I say that in the title and right now is because it just helped me so much.
How I feel and will affect my own boobs in the future. I just think it’s a healthier choice it feels better. It was actually kind of something that naturally happened over time.
Braless in Summers is a good option:
So why I went braless in summers because I wear certain shirts. So I wouldn’t and then I realized like most shirts I wear don’t really require a bra.
I didn’t really realize that I was kind of never wearing bras anymore. I would wear a bra occasionally like if a shirt was really see-through or the shirt that didn’t show my bra straps.
My mom, my boyfriend, and my friends, they’re all like you don’t wear a bra. I guess I don’t it also made me realize that my boobs were feeling a lot better.
You look like really weird random things when you’re bored. I did that and I looked up like health benefits of not wearing a bra when you are braless and there were so many.
After reading I better start wearing a bra altogether so that’s essentially why I did that’s basically just a really short story of how and why I went braless.
Now I’m going to go into detail about what I found to be really beneficial to my boobs when I went braless so let’s get into that.
- It won’t hurt your boobs.
- Feel comfortable and relax while you sleep.
- There won’t be any Boobs cancer.
- The back pain will not occur.
- It makes your boobs in good shape.
- It improves your postures and body.
- Helps to make your boobs of normal size.
- The nipple will also not tend to be bend, it will grow as normal.
- Your chest will not feel a heaviness.
- You will get a good sleep.
- If you are married you and your partner will get an attraction to you.
- It will boost your sexual health and improve your immunity levels.
1. The first benefit of not wearing a bra and are braless is that boobs didn’t really hurt.
When I did wear a bra my boobs were always really tender and really sensitive like even just hugging someone would make my boobs hurt.
I was really worried about it but I thought maybe there’s something wrong with me. Maybe I should go see my doctor. I realized that as soon as I have just completely gone braless my boobs don’t print all like they’re not sensitive they’re not tender in any way.
Feels comfortable :
2. The second thing that I noticed is that I was just always felt comfortable when I went on braless.
I didn’t feel uncomfortable in any way. There were no bra wires poking me. It wasn’t too tiring I wasn’t like you know doing all this and stuff when I did wear a bra.
I was out would just like to come home and take it off and it’d be the best feeling ever. But now I’m always feeling that feeling so it always gives the best feeling ever. I feel so free and comfortable.
3. The third thing is when I don’t wear a bra and wear shirts that can’t fit better which sounds so weird. But I feel like there were some shirts I wore where if I wore a bra it would make my boobs just look huge. I didn’t really like that because I’m a really small person.
4. Another great thing is that I look normal. I guess you just it’s really liberating you know you just feel free and you feel like oh I can do anything. Don’t care about what people say there was a point in my life where I was so scared when I went braless.
Relief from body pain:
5. It got me a lot less back pain which is so random. I never thought that my bra would have a lot to do with my posture and my back. I used to be a huge sloucher like my parents would tell me every day sit up straight stand up straight like.
It was literally like a sloucher and I think it’s because of my bra and it was causing me a lot of discomforts. So it’s always like but as soon as I went braless I noticed that I started sitting up straighter without even realizing it. I don’t have that pain anymore.
Risks of Wearing a Bra:
- If you have back pain you should not wear a bra.
- Also if you have boobs cancer then you should not wear a bra and go braless.
- Big boobs women also should not wear a bra.
- Women whose boobs feel pain while wearing a bra should go braless.
- If your nipples are gone down you should not wear a bra.
- It will make your boobs saggy.
It’s amazing so if you like that as well if your back pain I would also definitely recommend going for braless. I’m just gonna move on to more of the health benefits of not wearing a bra.
Some more health benefits to be braless:
The first thing I read is that wearing a bra can actually increase your risk of boobs cancer. I don’t know how entirely true that was I did read it on the internet is a nut can lie. I know but I actually read it on a lot of different websites and saying things like scientists studied that you know women were more prone to developing breast cancer. The more times you wear a bra than women who didn’t wear it. So if you’re worried about that if breast cancer runs in your family.
You’re just overall worried about getting breast cancer by not wearing a bra. It may decrease your chance so try that out if you really worry about it. If you’re not worried then don’t worry about the bra situation.
Another thing I discovered it’s like a health benefit but more like looks-wise is that not wearing a bra can actually make your boobs saggy. I know isn’t that crazy. The point of wearing a bra is to make them look not saggy and perkier that’s the word right perkier yeah apparently.
Women had saggier boobs and it has been proved by scientists. Women who didn’t wear a bra or braless had not as saggy boobs.
Factors including boobs sagging
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Weight loss before and after or gain weight
- High-intensity activity