Get pregnant with PCOS
After trying for six months to get pregnant I realized something was wrong. I ended up going to my doctor and I found that I had PCOS.
My insulin was so high and my male testosterone was really hot as well. It was unable to get pregnant and conceive naturally with PCOS.
When I found out conceiving with PCOS for me was unable to so I and my husband did try for a while and when we figured out that nothing was working.
Here I am going to show some tricks which will help you to get pregnant and they may help you I’m not sure but I’m gonna go ahead and explain to you guys what I did anyway.
Tips to get pregnant naturally with PCOS
1. Don’t take too much stress:
I think this is what caused me not to get pregnant. I did stress myself out so much that it was doing an effect on my body. Don’t let it get to you at all whatsoever.
2.Track your ovulation period:
I did use the app to check my ovulation during the period. I think these two apps do work well together because I did use the Go app a lot. They have a community page where you can make an account and you will go on there and other people are trying as well.
Dietary Foods and Supplements:
3. Dieting and Exercise are a must:
Dieting and exercise after I found out how I conceived naturally with PCOS, my doctor, recommended me to exercise so it would increase my chances and I believe that helped as well.
I was a lot more overweight than I am now and I believe that did help me because I did get pregnant two months later. After I started losing weight.
4. Eat lots of fruits:
Eat different types of fruits that contain a lot of vitamins and it increases the quality of the egg.
5.Provera(regulate your period):
Provera this helps regulate your period because my period was solely regular.
I didn’t know the next time I would start my period.
- So it’s good to get your period regular and under control.
- You have an idea of when to keep trying if that makes sense each month.
I did do things that work a lot because like I said after how I conceived naturally with PCOS got pregnant when found out I got 6 weeks pregnant.
Medicines for PCOS
Metformin is also another medicine given to PCOS patients. I really do think this works because I took it for the whole month.
I did get pregnant after taking metformin and how I conceived naturally with PCOS do you think this does help so much with PCOS for me. I don’t know if it will work for any of you guys but I do think it worked did work for me all of it like.
I was super excited and had so many tears in my eyes and my daughter’s now three months old. It’s the best busing I’ve ever had in my life. How I conceived naturally with PCOS she is so worth everything that I went through like I said do not stress.
Conceiving with PCOS
- If you stress it does having a huge effect on her body. If it’s not your time this month just look at next month to just keep moving forward and just say hey it might be in my time next month.
Just never lose hope and I’ll keep you guys in my prayers so you guys will have that chance one day. I do think that any woman that wants to be a mother so bad does deserve it. They do deserve that chance to love someone of their own that’s their own kid.
- The first three steps that you need to take if you are struggling with PCOS and you are trying to conceive naturally. How I conceived naturally with PCOS is reversible if you tackle it naturally.
- Once you start taking medication for it, then you’re only treating the symptoms and you’re not getting to the root cause. So the way to reverse it is through natural methods, and I’ll get you started on three today.
The first thing I want to talk to you guys about is the emotional root of PCOS. I have written a blog post that is called exactly that.
The Emotional Root of PCOS. But I’ve written this post because I have come to discover that, in a lot of the cases of my patients, there actually is an emotional root. And it’s not always the only thing, but it is a big thing. And it covers two things:
Suppression of Femininity
How I conceived naturally with PCOS are able to look at maybe their childhood, their teenage years. When it comes to suppression of femininity, we’ll either figure out that the relationship with their dad was really poor.
Maybe Dad wasn’t around, maybe he was harsh. He might even have been abusive. Or they may have had another traumatic experience with a guy. What then happens with a lot of these women is, subconsciously and sometimes consciously, they think I don’t want to be a woman.
I don’t want to be beautiful, I don’t want to be seen, I don’t want to express my womanhood, I hate my periods, I don’t want to be pregnant, all of that. And, as I said, some of it can be subconscious and some of it can be conscious.
Weight Gain reduces Ovulation:
A lot of women conceived naturally with PCOS will put on a lot of weight because what does weight do? It hides you. And, although that can be really painful, deep down. You might find actually out that it feels a lot safer than losing a little bit of weight and having more curves.
So think about that if this is something that applies to you. The same is the case when it comes to hair growth. If you’ve got hair growth in your face, every woman will hate that.
Suppression of creativity:
- We have so many methods and ways to get rid of it because we don’t want that. But, again, if that is happening, that can be a result as well of you suppressing your femininity.
- There are complete chemical imbalances, there are hormonal imbalances that are causing them. How I conceived naturally with PCOS, not you’re thinking yourself fat or you’re thinking yourself hairy.
But emotional root causes can absolutely have a physical effect. So think about whether this is something that you’re struggling with something. If so, you need to do any work on that by writing, by talking to somebody, or maybe just acknowledging it. I also said there was another root cause that I often see, and that’s the suppression of creativity.
Don’t just ovulate:
- If you think about how I conceived naturally with PCOS, the big issue is, usually, that you’re just not ovulating. You’re not producing healthy, mature eggs and then releasing them.
- This is pretty much the most creative thing any woman can do, right, ’cause you’re producing this little egg that can actually become a person.
- It’s physically the most creative thing we can do. Now what I’ve seen that a lot of women may be in their teenage years, they wanted to be a singer or they wanted to be a pianist or an actress or any kind of other artists.
- So what’s really important is that, if you remember that something like that has happened before you were diagnosed with how I conceived naturally with PCOS, maybe you need to dip your toe in it again or maybe just start drawing.
- Think of anything that is creative. I promise you that this will really benefit your health because once you allow that creativity here in your head and your heart, your body will start to get the gist of it again as well.
- There are many more reasons for how I conceived naturally with PCOS, and even if you do have an emotional root, it might not be the only thing.
When will the ovulation cycle come:
- Yes, we are looking at charting again. Please don’t get annoyed with me. But let me explain to you why this is so important when you have PCOS and you’re trying to conceive.
- Even if you’re not trying to conceive, it’s really important because you need to be able to figure out where you’re at in your cycle, if you’re ovulating at all. And you can figure that out by taking your temperature and doing ovulation tests.
If you have PCOS you can have positive tests and still not ovulate because your luteinizing hormone tends to be on the high side.
But, once you do ovulate, you’ll want to be able to know that. And once you ovulate, you’ll be able to predict when you have your next period.
Check your hormonal balances:
So I even do this will all of my how I conceived naturally with PCOS patients that are not necessarily trying to conceive because it tells me so much about their hormone balance.
If you are trying to conceive, then charting is important.
You might not ovulate, but when you do ovulate, once you have an egg that’s ready, you’ll want to be able to catch it, right?
So charting is super important, especially for you. Did I just hit myself in the face? Yeah, I hit myself in the face.
If you’ve already been doing some research on tackling how I conceived naturally with PCOS but you need to be on a whole food diet, and you need to cut sugar. You need to cut sugar.
Take a food diet and cut your sugar:
- Otherwise, you’re just going to feel like oh, I can’t have my donuts, I can’t have a drink. I already feel fat, I’m not going to lose any weight even though I don’t eat any of that. What’s the point?
If you want a baby and your sugar intake is high, then just cut your sugar.
- Insulin is the hormone that’s responsible for bringing sugar into the cells.
If your insulin is high a lot for the long term, it also brings up androgens.
It prevents you from maturing eggs properly and prevents you from ovulating. So now you that do a nut and that flute of champagne might keep you from ovulating, maybe it’s a little bit easier to leave it to the side.