How to deal with insecurity in relationships
I’m going to talk about dealing with your insecure relationship and help you build a love life that you desire and deserve now.
I really want to talk about what happens when you just allow your anxiety and your insecurity to take control of your decisions mindset and actions and they start to negatively affect your relationship.
I would say these insecurities and anxiety are a completely normal part of life and I think often we feel guilty for having these insecurities because we look at other people’s relationships and we assume that they’re just confident and thriving and you know just kind of perfect but we need to have a reality check what happens is if you haven’t dealt with past baggage or even present sort of pains and fears they can manifest in really self-sabotaging habits in your insecure relationship.
In our daily life, we have so many insecurities. Women are most insecure in this world.
Insecurities we all have them whether or not it’s something physical that you’re insecure about like your height your weight maybe.
The fact that you got pointy little ears in the sky or maybe your insecurities stem from a lack of financial resources you might not have the nicest car maybe your clothes aren’t exactly as nice as your buddies.
Regardless of what you’re insecure about nothing can kill a potentially great situation like insecurity in relationships.
Tips for handling insecurity in relationships
I’d go over ten tips for overcoming relationship insecurity.
1. Don’t judge your current relationship based on your previous relationships right because here’s the deal. Just because your past girlfriend or boyfriend whatever you’re into cheating on your right doesn’t mean that the current one is cheating on you.
Nothing is going to potentially kill a relationship like making the current girlfriend or boyfriend whenever you’re in to pay for the deeds of your past boyfriend or girlfriend.
Whatever you’re in the beautiful thing about new relationships is that you get to start fresh it’s like a relationship do-over so don’t have this one up.
Don’t cheat anyone in your relationships:
2. Don’t confuse imagination with reality. When we start getting insecure we start imagining some crazy things and we start reading into everything. It’s like oh my god she didn’t text back in five minutes this means that she’s definitely cheating on me I know because I have been their brother I have been like the super freaky paranoid guy that starts reading into everything like oh my god right well.
Here’s the deal what I learned is that the best way to basically squash. This is to encourage open and honest communication from the start but you have to start doing it. When things are good right not when things are bad, don’t be like, ” Oh, we need to talk and we need to start being honest because you’re going to get weird.
It’s going to turn the other person off super fast to encourage communication from the beginning but don’t read in. I know it’s hard but you’ve got to trust that if the person has something to say they’re going to say it to you leading us that’s it.
Don’t try to hurt anyone’s self-esteem and peace:
3. Name them now whether that insecurity in relationships is low self-esteem. The fear of being cheated on the fear of missing out. Maybe the fear of being hurt whatever it is that you have this anxiety and this conflict about I want you to get a piece of paper and I want you to actually write it down by writing it down.
You’re able to almost put a label on that insecurity and that means that you’re able to work out what the solution is and where that insecurity in relationships is coming from. When we have a sense of direction or when we have a name over our problems it gives a little bit more peace that we’re able to work out okay well what do I need to do from.
4. Once you ask don’t keep asking haha yeah right are you sure everything’s okay.
Yeah, everything’s cool five minutes later you’re sure something’s not bothering you. You can talk to me you know come on open up.
Are you sure then tomorrow you’re like you’re acting weird once you’re there the relationships over dude because there is nothing that’s going to destroy a potentially good thing like your persistent pestering if you ask they say it’s cool you’ve got to trust them that it is actually good what am I doing exactly breathing deep breaths?
Build a strong relationship like a tree
5. Your insecurity in relationships also needs room to breathe think of a relationship as a tree a sapling when it’s new it’s fresh you plant that sapling.
What do you nurture it you give it to water you give it some dirt you give it sunshine you give it room to breathe. If you are constantly standing over top of that tree waiting and be like come on grow little tree comes on exactly you’re gonna smother it.
The same thing happens to relationships gentlemen. It is okay to have me type not only is it good it is a critical component to healthy relationships all right because if you were like holding on for dear life. I’m never going to let you out of my sight that is a breeding ground for big trouble. My friends, you need to have your own things going on you need to have an outside interest outside friends.
All right the best and strongest relationships are with people that have their own lives right they’re individuals that come together not one morphed individual that’s weird awkward and a doomed situation.
Understand and keep working on your insecurity in relationships
6. Understand that relationships are not always rosing Puppis because here’s the deal a lot of times when we get into a relationship right a new relationship.
It’s going to flow it’s going to have highs it’s going to have lows it’s going to have alright. The idea is that you don’t just bail it. The first time of trouble alright focus on the good focus on the positive all right. If it’s a lasting relationship and something that is supposed to be then it’s okay. Don’t just freak out keep nurturing keep working and eventually it’ll work itself out if it’s supposed to.
7. A lot of you need to hear me when I say this does not snoop alright do not steal their phone or look through their phone look through text messages. Don’t break into Facebook don’t look in emails guys.
There is once you reach that point right the insecurity in relationships at which you feel the need to snoop. You’ll never stop because you’ll never trust them. If you look hard enough you’re going to find something that you’re going to miss read and turn into a situation.
8. Go with your gut instincts we all have them listen to them but if your instinct is telling you something that’s a little bit off then ask but don’t snoop. I’m telling you there is absolutely nothing positive that comes from it.
9. It is important in relationships that nobody else is responsible for your happiness except you and vice versa. You’re not responsible for anybody else’s happiness except yours.
Select who is good in your insecurity in relationships
10. Remember that relationships are supposed to feel good and you’re supposed to feel better being with the person. If it comes to a point where you don’t feel good when you’re with somebody chances are it’s not the right person.
It’s time to break up is it going to suck absolutely is it going to be devastating in her for a while. You bet you but that I did talking about how to break up like man insecurity in relationships. We all have them but managing them and knowing how to handle them. When it comes to relationships is a key component to you having a happy healthy and successful relationship. Gentlemen, you deserve the best so go out and get it.